help with pictures

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
ok, i am trying to post some pics of my Lighning for feed back.
when through writing your narrative, below there is a browse button to add an attachment.....i used that and it let me put 1 picture. i tried to edit the post and used the browse button again and it has the selection to keep that attachment, delete the current attachkment, or add another attachment. i chose add another but there was only one place, for one pic to be chosen. i tried the "img" button. when i put my mouse over it, it says, "to add am image to your post....when i click it, a box comes up asked what text i want formatted.....i see lots of other posts where people have added many pics to one post. please explain to me in detail how to do this. thanks for your time in advance.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
You can only attach one img per post.... When ppl Post more than one pic there hosting it on another server...

My website:
where i'm hosting the pic the url > http://www.intoxicated-online.com/svtperf/monster.gif
When i want the pic i put the img tags around it..
monster.gif

[ img]http://www.intoxicated-online.com/svtperf/monster.gif[/img ]

This is the code that let's it see and you can add multiple pics like that because of bandwidth issues.. We have it set so you can only attach one img per post by uploading it.. Because when you upload it eats our bandwith... If you want more than one pic then you'll actually have to make another post in your same thread ! LOL.. Sorry if it's a lil confusing... !

You can however upload and attach a pic... Then hit post reply and do another...

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
All the free websites for the most part are gone and so are the photoalbums were you can actually link them... ! It's actually kinda hard once you start trying it.. I rember when i put my first webpage up... It took me days and days to figger it out but once i did it was all down hill from there... But let me find ya a site that will let ya upload your pics.. And i'll make a step by step tommorow night ... Have a screen capture program and see if that can help ya, and for everyone ... !

Users who are viewing this thread