hennessey raptor truck w/whipple

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
We have been over this before....its hennessey!

Overpriced! Plus theres a reason why his cars seem to never leave a mag test working as they should. Can you say lack of quality?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So for $30k over the price of a Raptor, you get a Whipple with supporting mods and a full exhaust? Wow, that's an insane ripoff.

But holy bajeezus that dealership has some crazy rare cars. Veyron, F430 Scuderia, F430 16M, Ariel Atom, SL65 Black, ZR1, Ford GTX-1, etc. Nuts!

Ironhand

Banned
Yes it is overpriced but a very clean truck. Like the way they painted all the exterior peices. I wouldve done that with a build motor and cracked up the boost and then see how quick that truck would be.

ff500

Established Member
I saw that midnight blue ford gt on ebay the other day, thats a bad ass ride. The Raptor seemed like it was priced okay, what do they sell for new?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I saw that midnight blue ford gt on ebay the other day, thats a bad ass ride. The Raptor seemed like it was priced okay, what do they sell for new?

38k! 10k easy for the twin screw and tune from any credible tuner and you would have the same truck for less than 50 and save 10k!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread