High mile club?

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Mine has 70k+ some. No mods, great fuel mileage. It's a no hassle dependable ride.
Lately since I’m on a 60 mile round trip daily commute with traffic I’ve been cruising instead of stepping on it and I’m averaging 17.5-18.2mpg over the last like 600 miles. Honestly not even driving slow just not punching it.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Lately since I’m on a 60 mile round trip daily commute with traffic I’ve been cruising instead of stepping on it and I’m averaging 17.5-18.2mpg over the last like 600 miles. Honestly not even driving slow just not punching it.
We went on a road trip 360 miles away and figured 21mpg with the wife and I and two kids and a little luggage. I was surprised.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Not gonna lie. I’d love to see a photo of that odometer. I think others would too, even share some photos of the car as well.
He’s posted pics and it’s impressive for that amount of mileage! Gotta be close to if not the highest mile GT500.

And they should get decent mpg on steady cruise…3.31 rear 0.50 sixth. Yawn for fun but great for highway and top speed runs!
-J

railroad

Established Member
Been on a fast roll, up to 7000+ miles.
Just got an intercooler leak fixed and I swear the car runs better.
Just mental, but so glad to get it done.
Once Mama and I get strapped in, we love the cruising.
Just took off the original front tires and went to Cont Ext or something like that.

Blkblk13car

Established Member
He’s posted pics and it’s impressive for that amount of mileage! Gotta be close to if not the highest mile GT500.

And they should get decent mpg on steady cruise…3.31 rear 0.50 sixth. Yawn for fun but great for highway and top speed runs!
-J
F47C6AFE-6E01-4021-837D-9A3F178F5606.jpeg

milage has been great

Users who are viewing this thread