HOLY CRAP! It's BUG MANIA!!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Anyone else get an infestation of harmless knat-looking fly type critters? Our entire neighborhood's got them. Apparently they're migratory but I don't know for sure. :eek:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Chris_H said:
When is the last time everybody took a shower? :read:

:lol:

Seriously, it's like a locust attack. You spray, then spray, then spray again. They are everywhere!!!! They're little fly-looking things. Bigger than a gnat. Smaller than a fly. They don't bite. They just sneak through all the windows.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Time to break out the shotgun or I could send some radioactive stuff your way. It will either kill them, or they'll mutate :shrug: I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of either one happening. Of course if they mutate, you never met me. If they die, I get the credit. :beer: So long as you guys keep them there we can still be friends :thumbsup:

Bultrowicz

Established Member
I live by the fountain, and i everytime i take my dog on a walk theres like these big pateches of nats in the air, and u just walk by and u feel them hit u in the face and then they start following you, and then there gone and u hit another patch :(

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Ahhh, they're called false chinch bugs and they feed off of weeds and natural grass.

No wonder they're so crazy as we have a desert patch behind the house.

Users who are viewing this thread