Holy Crap!!!! Look at this Buy!!!!!

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Red 1992 with 117k: Was raced with NOS. Ran a 12.7 in 1/4. Its been lowered with tinted windows and new headlights. Comes with 2 extra motors and nitrous kit with 2 bottles and all switches. asking $3,500. Joe Dasher, Chantillu, VA. Phone: 703-314-7604 Email: [email protected]
12-28

Prophet

Established Member
First nothing holy about crap,second the things we find when shoforum is not on.LOL
Cool find ive got to check that out,cool for a strickly track car.
Nos ...really pushes an engine passed its stock internal limits.For a daily driver id be leary but for a second car or weekend warrior with extra motors and if you have an empty garage go for it.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
I could only dream of going for it, my parents could, but my dad doesent waaaaant a SHO as a weekend warrior anymore, he want RWD, totoaly understandable, Hell, i just cant wait tell the SHO is fully mine in June =)

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
i aslo wish time would go faster only 1 month
and i agree with every thing you said prophet

SHOspazz92

Established Member
its the two engines that come with the car that makes it a solid buy if you were to ask me..........just go ahead , ask me, i dare ya

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
its the two engines that come with the car that makes it a solid buy if you were to ask me..........just go ahead , ask me, i dare ya
DOes it? Does it really? Come on Tell me, Tell me now Bitch!! I dont want to have to beat your ass and take your car so tell me!!

Hmmm Two engines.... hmmmmmm Too bad VA is so far away..

Users who are viewing this thread