(Houston) Texas Guys Come In

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Hey Guys, I am in the process of moving right now. I am in Texas City right now and moving to League City. There is a black L three houses down from me but I haven't caught him yet, being that we are moving. The subdivision that I am moving to is called Oak Creek. Any of you guys on here match the description??

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Talon won't reall help being that is the forum for north Texas and he is moving to south Texas. You could try Halo, but its hard to get access. I have tried three times to get on their boards and noone ever gets back to me.

I have a black L, but I live in Needville Texas and League City is quite a ways away. Most of the Houston guys are located in North Houston. It's hard to find them in south Houston. Hopefully a few of those guys will chime in.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I'll be around for a couple weeks. Going to HRP on Sunday. You gonna be able to make it out country???? Lookin for some 10.2's on boost.

Bigredmk86

2002 Lightning
Established Member
Yep, go on to halaclub.com. They will be able to help you out. Wait till Ron chimes in, he knows alot of people in the club. Well, Fuzzie and Sinister do too. Get the plate number and the guys will be able to really help you out then.

Last edited:

JoeyD Boosted

Deep Reflection
Established Member
Texas and Lightnings... lol What is the deal?
There's more L's in Texas...
then in the Arizona Cardinals Win-Loss Rankings.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
JoeyD Boosted said:
Texas and Lightnings... lol What is the deal?
There's more L's in Texas...
then in the Arizona Cardinals Win-Loss Rankings.

What can I say? We like our trucks and we like to go fast. The Lightning just fits right. :rockon:

JoeyD Boosted

Deep Reflection
Established Member
^Indeed, so I see.
Very cool, wish I had that where I'm located.

Your doing the Lords Work!

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
What can we say, but we know what we want in Texas and that is, Fast Trucks and Fast Women, and Fast Women in Fast Trucks. I know that there are four in the little town that I live in. So There everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread