How Do I post PICS!!!

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
I try to attach images and it says they are too big....how is that when I see people post huge pictures?
What can I do? My Pic sizes are 7xx,xxx

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
They prolly have pics hosted of another site where the bandwidth is eaten off the site that has the image on it ?

Best way is to either upload them on the net or cut the file size down with an image program

nj7703

Established Member
I would keep all pics under 640 by 480. That also helps the guys at this fine site keep their servers not so packed full of our uploaded stuff.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Are your pics bitmaps or jpegs?

I tried attaching as a bitmap to begin with and it complained of size yet when I did it as a jpeg it changed not sure why.

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Ok so I subscribed to Digitalstar,walmart, and imagestation. But in all of them my pics are rather small...while on my computer they are pretty big. How do I resize them on those sites? I see people always post huge pics...how do they do that.

Thanks

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTBlackBolt
Ok so I subscribed to Digitalstar,walmart, and imagestation. But in all of them my pics are rather small...while on my computer they are pretty big. How do I resize them on those sites? I see people always post huge pics...how do they do that.

Thanks

To resize them you need a picture editor like paint shop pro. I am looking for a freeone for you to use, i'll get back to you

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
NJ7703, thanks man...I do have a picture editor but i dont know how to use it...it is Photostudio 2000SE.

Users who are viewing this thread