How do you find SVT dealers

xbolt68stang

09 GT500
Established Member
I checked the SVT website and the link for dealers is not working.

Anyone know of any SVT dealers in New Jersey?

Also, is Monroe Ford in NY going to be an SVT dealer?

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Great8 said:
Yes they should, unless they lose their certification between now and then.

No. My local and favorite dealer is a SVT Focus dealer, and cannot get cobras or lightnings. You must be a full certified SVT dealer for that. The SVT Focus dealer is like a baby step to becoming the real thing.

mustang_00

Established Member
yeah what kinda crap is that? my dealer is the same way about no cobra's/lightning's according to them an svt focus is a joke so anyone can sell them. we get roush's so i'm sure any ford dealer has them too :( i hate my ford. it's so tiny to begin with and their's seriously about 25 salesman and they all tell a different specs on cars..

30TH RAPTOR

Established Member
Now I See How The Dealers Will Try And Gouge Us-Cause SVT Dealers Are Far And Few Between Normal Dealers.....I Am Newbie To This Site But Have Been On LS1 Site For Years...I Have A 99 Trans Am 30TH Thats Been Modded A Little.....I Am Jumping Ship To Try & Get In Line For This Awesome Car...Will Keep My GM Car But Cant Pass The Shelby Up.....I Found 3 Dealers In My Area 1 Is 50 miles Away (SVT Focus)-1 Is 88 Miles Away (SVT) & The Other Is 100 Miles Away (SVT).....Yes, I Found Others But There Anywhere From 160 to 300 Miles Away.... How In The World Can You Dicker With Salesmans/Dealers When They Aint Just Around The Corner To Get One Of These Awesome Rides....Does Anybody Here From Alabama Have Any Suggestions...=-

R1Lello

Established Member
:)

Check your local yellow pages/phone book. The Ford dealers that are also SVT will display the SVT logo in their ad

Users who are viewing this thread