How do you modify a custom tune on the Predator?

Griffin

Established Member
How do you modify a custom tune on the predator? Do you do it by going to modify tune then modify the pulley tune? Or does it need to be done somewhere else?:??:

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
You go to the tune that you want to modify, example the pulley tune and before you install it, modify tune will be right under neath it. Change what you want to change, like timming or your fuel curve then go back to the previous screen and hit install tune and it will update your changes. Hope this helps. Good luck

OATS

Established Member
Sounds like you guys are talking about the Performance tune and Pulley tune that come installed the unit. How about modifying a "custom tune" that may be installed by AR or some other tuner. Can these be tweaked the same way or are they "protected."

Griffin

Established Member
That is what I was trying to ask. I have a custom tune and need to modify it.....

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
If you have a custom tune put into your predator it will say custom tune on the first page. When you have a custom tune installed it overrides all the other tunes. So you select custom and then it says install tune or modify tune. You select modify tune if you are not happy with what they put in your tune or if you want more timming etc. You make your changes and then it will ask you if you want to install the changes, you hit yes and there you go. The predator will save the changes you made and will not reset or go back to the original custom tune. Hope i answered everything for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread