How many people running small nitrous shot?

pianoprodigy

Factory Freak...
Established Member
Originally posted by Surfnerv89
I am thinking about getting a small shot of nitrous. like a 30-50 shot. I think after a blower porting, and a small shot of nitrous the car would run very strong. I don't really have the money to spend on a blower upgrade like kb, whipple, or procharger. looking at griffins numbers and reading how his car runs, also makes me wanna get some. Any one with N02. how is it for ya?

:D I'm sorry Adam, but this just makes me laugh. You are just going to force me to run more boost, aren't you;-):D I'm looking forward to this!

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
dude that rx-7 is sweet. I use to want one about how much you put into it?

what it run in the quarter most the time?

it would b bad ass if you put window tint and some sparcos in there

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
surf, i plan on going dry shot (edelbrock), do you know anyone in the area who has it already on their 03? I plan on upgrading the injectors though to 55 lbs

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I am running a NX wet kit. I haven't sprayed her yet though. I'll start with a 50shot. I can't imagine I'll ever go higher than a 75shot...and that's pushing it IMO. Mods for this spring will include the following:

ported eaton
bassani catted x-pipe
bassani catback
2.76 pulley with BF idlers
ET Drags
NX wet kit (50 shot)
Predator
Pro 5.0
UPR CAI

I'm looking to go mid 10's @ 130mph. Not sure if I can do it. It'll be fun trying! My long term plan is to go with a nice T-76 turbo kit.

trey193

Established Member
I am thinking of adding a small (50) dry shot before the MAF but now am seeing guys pegging the MAF with Aptens and bolt on's, adding a small shot concerns me a little!

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Wow we are going to see alot of spraying 03's..I think the Nitrous is an awesome alternative for those that arent ready to swap the blower. I mean its cheap, safe if used correctly and most of all FUN, an adrenaline rush for sure.

I sprayed my KB the other night, omg...lol...i was so amazed looking at the tach i hit the limiter:bash: ...then i got a clean run, and man oh man, and i only have a puny small .36 jet:whine: ..i'm upgrading that bad boy soon:rockon:

LTHL PSI can I ask you what plug you are running and what gap, thinking on the spray to. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread