How much is a 00R running for? $$

Gambinotdx

Established Member
what do these bad boys run for as far as pricing goes? i'm just curious. i heard they were selling for 70K in dupont registry when they first came out...thanks for the info in advance!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I've seen a few selling in the $50k range with some miles on em....check ebay and hemmings....there are a few there from time to time....and Carter on our message boards might be selling his....look at his thread on here....

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
what do these bad boys run for as far as pricing goes? i'm just curious. i heard they were selling for 70K in dupont registry when they first came out...thanks for the info in advance!
Back in July of 2000, the original owner of my R paid $75K for the car. Of course, much has changed since that time (the Nasdaq was much higher then :( ) and our country was not at war with terrorists... I purchased the car from him this past August for considerably less than the original purchase amount - $55K to be exact... the car had 1280 miles on it at the time.

You should be able to pick one up in the low 50s right now.

1Fast R

We picked our R up in October with only 500 miles on it for $55,000. It was on the showroom floor with a cracked hood so they took off a grand. We have since then gotten a new hood from SVT. Better than the original I have been told-fiberglass.

Vicki

TcM-668

I got mine around Oct 2001 and paid $ 52600 off Ebay...

Had 490 mi and never been registered with SVT, so I got the book, and am the registered owner...Mine was titled once before though...not that I really care...

I would be willing to trade all of my ponies in for a new GT-40...

I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks, but not too many...

Don ...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I guess I was the luckiest buyer at only 48k with just 85 miles and never titled before, delivered to my doorstep, and they took my 99 cobra vert on 24k trade, too....I did just see one sell for 49k on ebay, it sold in NY state, not sure where it ended up though....

Users who are viewing this thread