How to wire 3 lunar gauges

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
I need to know how to wire them together. Do they need to be dimmed at night or are they fine. My stock cluster seems dim to me but I have never seen another 03 Cobra at night. I have done a search and read about an add a mini circuit. Will that hold all 3 gauges or will I need more of those. I would like to have a switch to turn on the gauge lights only at night. I here it’s not good for them to be on all the time. I run my driving lights in the day time (I think it looks cool).
Thanks for the help, John

03DarkShadow

Established Member
You will need at least 2 add a circuits (mini fuses) ANd who told you its bad for the guages to be on all the time? As long as they are not on w/ the lights off and key out you should be fine.

maoun

Established Member
you don't have to have them dim if you don't want to

don't use add a circuits...they're a cheap method that fails quite often.

i have 6 lunars wired in mine...all dim and are hooked through the light switch

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DarkShadow
You will need at least 2 add a circuits (mini fuses) ANd who told you its bad for the guages to be on all the time? As long as they are not on w/ the lights off and key out you should be fine.
I have read so many post, but I don't know what one said that. I did not think it would hurt them, but thats why I asked.
Do you know how I would add 2 mini fuses to work at the same time when the lights are turned on? I understand one plugging into #37 I think, not sure on 2 mini fuses.

Can you tell me more?Thanks

maoun

Established Member
find a switched power line and solder into it....t-taps and add-a-circuits are fine for cheap cars, not for ours.

then hook the dimming wires up to the light switch

Users who are viewing this thread