HP Turbo might be screwing me

weswtbcobra

Established Member
I ordered a turbo kit from them and then canceled the order a few days later.
Their policies say that they have 30 business days to return my deposit of 5600.00. Ok- fine
Well- it was suppose to be credited to my account on 8/28. Wasn't done- i have left 3 messages since with no returned call. The last message i left was today- said they were out of the office.

Everyone warned me not to deal with them and i did anyway- no i am wondering if they are going to screw me.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
man that sucks to hear, i really hope you get refunded. Take your business else where. Its not worth dealing with "insert what you want here" people.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Time to get a Hellion. Talk to 'TRBO VNM' on this site and tell him sunburned sent you.

Blown02

Established Member
they arent going to screw u over. just wait until you talk to them..its hard to get a hold of them..

twinturbo

Established Member
Blown02 said:
they arent going to screw u over. just wait until you talk to them..its hard to get a hold of them..

I agree. Be patient. At least that's my experience.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
twinturbo said:
I agree. Be patient. At least that's my experience.

i hope you are both right-

i did speak with them on the 15th of August. Nathan i think it was- very nice guy, said it was scheduled to be credited back to me on the 28th. Didn't happen.

i then called and spoke with some lady that said i needed to talk to Jennifer. She wasn't available- left message, no returned call. Same thing next day.

Still no money.

Hope they do it Tuesday.

TRBO VNM

I agree with talking to someone before getting too worried. They shouldn't screw you over, but who really knows. a lot of money to dish out, thats for sure.

give me a shout if you are still going turbo and have any questions about the hellion. kits are in stock and ready to ship. :beer:

weswtbcobra

Established Member
thanks guys, i hope you are all right.

i wish i could have elaborated a little more so you would understand why i am already worried about it-

I want to see if they settle up with me before i post anymore.

Goose727

I feel the need....
Established Member
Dont worry it will take them a LONG time to get the refund into your acct. I returned my kit in March, and I finally got a refund in Late June minus some. I kept getting the run around also....they had my money since Feb 5 you will get it just not as fast as you would like.

*sigh* I should have never gotten rid of my Mystic *sigh*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread