Hurst Shifter!

MystCobra

Established Member
I just got a reply back from a Mr. Gasket tech saying the Hurst shifter for the T-56 shifter is in production now and should be on the shelves in 8 - 10 weeks! Anybody know how we might can get a group purchase on these? A Hurst shifter was the first mod I did to my Z06 and my 03 Cobra needs one BAD! Thanks:beer:

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
keep us informed, and then when pricing comes out we can talk about a group buy, I am in the market for a Tri-ax, or a Pro 5.0 right now....

01blkcovert

Established Member
Originally posted by MystCobra
I just got a reply back from a Mr. Gasket tech saying the Hurst shifter for the T-56 shifter is in production now and should be on the shelves in 8 - 10 weeks! Anybody know how we might can get a group purchase on these? A Hurst shifter was the first mod I did to my Z06 and my 03 Cobra needs one BAD! Thanks:beer:

Another post "SHINODA/HURST Shifter" is listing the part as $300.00.

itpphoto

Established Member
The Hurst part number is 391-5036, I'm pretty sure Shinoda is NOT using the new Hurst shifter because according to them it available now. They say in the ad that it is a short throw shifter, I'm not sure which one though. The Hurst flat handle may fit other shifters. Shinoda is in the middle of moving and hard to reach by phone. I'll post more info when I talk to them.

Users who are viewing this thread