I am in a really bad situation.....

Neutrinodl18

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Yea whatever bud. I'm sure every time you've been pulled over you were doing the posted speed limit and properly signaling and didn't have anything on the exterior of the car that is illegal. Yeaaaaaaaa. I'm sure of...

I would ask about any facts before you go ahead and assume anything. I was driving a completely stock Lexus Ls 400, so please explain to me why he pulled me over and after checking my drivers license and making sure I was on the insurance before he actually said "oh ok, I thought your inspection was out", It still had 5 months to go. And another time I was driving a friends completely stock honda accord because he was drunk, and a car had just sped past me and I was pulled over and checked to see if I was drinking, I dont drink and never have. It was pretty humiliating put through the line walking the light pen and the nose touching. Or when I was pulled over and told my registration was out on my stang when the sticker was on there, so he decided to give me that and no turn signal when I did, I remember it perfectly because the stick for the turn signal sticks and makes a loud clank when i use it. So plz get of my back, I didnt come to start crap. All completely stock cars and not speeding, never got a speeding ticket.
whatever buddy

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
You're on crack if you think you were pulled over simply because of you being young in a car you can't afford.

For every random car an officer pulls over, he has a good chance of pulling a criminal off the street who may have otherwise slipped away. Be thankful officers are that involved in maintaining YOUR safety.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
You're on crack if you think you were pulled over simply because of you being young in a car you can't afford.

For every random car an officer pulls over, he has a good chance of pulling a criminal off the street who may have otherwise slipped away. Be thankful officers are that involved in maintaining YOUR safety.

Oh believe me I have the upmost respect for LEO's and plan on becoming one. But I know that if I saw a 19 y/o driving by in a nice Cobra, as opposed to a 40 y/o driving a Prius, it would spike my interest level.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
He's not talking about cobras. One was a lexus, an accord (you can't get anymore regular than that), and a mustang.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
91 FOX 5.0 said:
Do NOT post in the Donut Shop Again

:dw:

sounds like a little brother found the password to his big brother's svtperformance account. Otherwise it's a boring way to get banned. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread