I am ready

TRBO VNM

I was able to get tuned today. so as long as the weather is good, I should be at capitol. I am just worried about everyone breaking because of the weather.

Anyway, thats the plan for now.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
I was able to get tuned today. so as long as the weather is good, I should be at capitol. I am just worried about everyone breaking because of the weather.

Anyway, thats the plan for now.

That's great news! See you this Friday nite then the Victory lunch at Amazon this Saturday!

TRBO VNM

little more info..

Jerry from SCT tuned it on the street. I was going to have someone else do it, but scheduling never worked and Jerry was in town and willing to help out. He also hooked me up with a download cable and software for emailing tunes and updating my flasher.

They are going to be having some really awesome products coming out over the next 6 months. I can't wait.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
little more info..

Jerry from SCT tuned it on the street. I was going to have someone else do it, but scheduling never worked and Jerry was in town and willing to help out. He also hooked me up with a download cable and software for emailing tunes and updating my flasher.

They are going to be having some really awesome products coming out over the next 6 months. I can't wait.

You do have ET streets or Drag Radials for friday nite right? With this type of power you'd spin all the way down the 1/4 mile on street tires....

TRBO VNM

yes, drag radials. although capitol doesn't really have a water box...we'll see. due to the cold I doubt I will get much traction anyway. might be an early track night

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by IronTerp
Glad you were able to work it out J........Looking forward to the assault on 10.99........

I don't see that happening. Not at that track with this cold weather. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread