I got my new truck yesterday!! :)

KK 2206

Established Member
:coolman: Very Good Looking STROKER:coolman: Glad To See You Buy A Powerstroke!!They Are Quiet And Powerfull,But Wait Till You Put A Power Chip In It. You Will Not Believe The Difference :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by KK 2206
:coolman: Very Good Looking STROKER:coolman: Glad To See You Buy A Powerstroke!!They Are Quiet And Powerfull,But Wait Till You Put A Power Chip In It. You Will Not Believe The Difference :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, it is quite a truck! Which chip did you go with?? and did you do any other mods at the same time?? like exhaust, filter, etc??? how much HP and torque did you gain? are you making better mileage?? and what about warranty?? are you getting a hassle from the dealer when you bring it in for service???

thanks in advance for answering these questions??!!

KK 2206

Established Member
I have a Hypermax 300HP chip +50HP & +150LBS ,Max boost 25PSI. I have a K&N Filter and Autometer pyro and boost gauges:burnout: I have no problems with high EGT's,didn't help or hurt mileage,have never had a problem with dealer concerning warranty.I pull a 28 ft. Exiss enclosed trailer with one of my play toys inside (8000-9000 lbs total weight).Chip also helps transmission shift better.I have sold Hypertech ,Superchip,and Hypermax chips ,everone has been happy with all brands.Got to go now and pack,leaving to go to Texas Motor Speedway for weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: and watch Dale Jarrett turn around his season and WIN again:lol: :lol: :lol:

KK 2206

Established Member
I got the Hypermax chip in my Excursion because it has NO speed limiter :burnout: :lol: :lol: :burnout: :burnout: Will haul ass!!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by KK 2206
I have a Hypermax 300HP chip +50HP & +150LBS ,Max boost 25PSI. I have a K&N Filter and Autometer pyro and boost gauges:burnout: I have no problems with high EGT's,didn't help or hurt mileage,have never had a problem with dealer concerning warranty.I pull a 28 ft. Exiss enclosed trailer with one of my play toys inside (8000-9000 lbs total weight).Chip also helps transmission shift better.I have sold Hypertech ,Superchip,and Hypermax chips ,everone has been happy with all brands.Got to go now and pack,leaving to go to Texas Motor Speedway for weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: and watch Dale Jarrett turn around his season and WIN again:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are these easy to install? what's involved? I know some chips just plug in, others require soldering....I've been thinking of getting one....please email me with pricing: [email protected]

PS: Go DJ!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread