I Have An Idea For My Fox Body.. Can i Get Some Photoshop Help?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Sold my SVT so now im working on my Fox. I have seen some bad ass photoshop work done here so i figured this was the best place to seek some help. Let me know what you guys thing about what im planning. I think its a good idea in concept but i know i may need some tweeking to be successful in application

Ok so heres what i need done. i have 3 pics of my car that can be used. First thing i want done is to have the spokes of the saleen sc's done the same bronze/gold color as the pic i have provided but keep the lip polished/silver. Second thing i need is to have the car done in 4 different colors. Black, sonic blue, berrylium and purple. pick any one you like but they will all be with the bronze wheel. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sample pics
50Deep009.gif

50Deep010.gif

50Deep011.gif

Bronze wheel
epcp_0801_10_z+bmw_335i_gold_forged_wheels+side_view.jpg

Possible Colors
Saleen-S281-Beryllium.jpg

svtvenm-albums-03-04-mustang-cobra-terminators-picture16-sonic-blue-svt-mustang-cobra-custom-forged-ccw-wheels-complete-custom-wheel.jpg

1c74c1abff.jpg

KBC10_BC25.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
thats not bad. the car definitely needs to come down. that bronze wheel idea i have may be best with the black.

Heres the look im trying to achieve..... but with my fox
rx7%20fujita.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
aww man my thread went to the boneyard. thanks for the move though mods. hopefully i can get some photoshop work here

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
thats not bad. the car definitely needs to come down. that bronze wheel idea i have may be best with the black.

Heres the look im trying to achieve..... but with my fox
rx7%20fujita.jpg

I can lower it pretty easily.

Strange that they moved the thread, plenty of these types of requests in the pic section.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
might have gotten moved due to my low post count. Mods usually let certain guys slide but ahh well.

Hey thanks for lowering it some. It looks much better that way. what do you think about it? think it might be better with the car resprayed black and minus that stripe?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
might have gotten moved due to my low post count. Mods usually let certain guys slide but ahh well.

Hey thanks for lowering it some. It looks much better that way. what do you think about it? think it might be better with the car resprayed black and minus that stripe?

Hmmm. Black is nice when it is clean, but always annoying to really keep shiny. The sonic blue/gold color reminds me of a subaru wrx. It isn't bad and I like sonic blue, but combined with the gold is not really my style.

Tommy Godfrey's factory stock car is that sunset copper color and it looks awesome. Let me get a picture of it and post it up.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Man that looks good. Some local guys have notchbacks that color. I think I will keep it simple and either go black or blue. The gold wheel will probably go better with a black car. Can you do one of it black?

Users who are viewing this thread