I highly reccomend Clearkote Vanilla Moose!

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I used Vanilla moose for the first time last night and all I have to say is WOW!!!!! I used to swear by Zaino....which is a good product, but the Vanilla Moose really outshined anything I've ever used! Its very easy to use, it can be used on glass and plastic.....and it can be applied in the sun or shade. Ibuffed my car with it 2 times last night, now I'm topping it with Poorboys Natty's wax. I'll post pics soon, but again...I highly suggest this stuff!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya, I love that stuff! It works wonders on darker colors, just be sure to top it with a carnauba or sealant!

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Where is everyone getting this crap?? I might want to try it. I've never heard of befor much less seen it at stores.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Nicky P 03 SVT
I used Vanilla moose for the first time last night and all I have to say is WOW!!!!! I used to swear by Zaino....which is a good product, but the Vanilla Moose really outshined anything I've ever used! Its very easy to use, it can be used on glass and plastic.....and it can be applied in the sun or shade. Ibuffed my car with it 2 times last night, now I'm topping it with Poorboys Natty's wax. I'll post pics soon, but again...I highly suggest this stuff!

Just ordered their Clearkote kit with the Vanilla Moose from scott @ http://www.specialtymotoring.com/ great customer service and the ssr2 that I used for the swirls is the best out their. Thanks smp :thumbsup: can't wait to try it all out.

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Nicky P 03 SVT
LCCOBRA....what are you going to use as a topper?

Carnauba Moose Wax is what scott recommended and plan on useing/trying out i'll post pics. Scott said with this moose wax is better for darker car's. Problie going to pick up some covers for my bufffer today so I can be ready next week..I'll post pics Clearkote vers Zaino. I think Clearkote will win though as it has a wet glossy look. I'll always be a fan of the zaino though still is good stuff.

shelbycobra

Established Member
were to buy

were do yo get the klearcot vanilla moose,i never heard of it.please let me know,thanks

Users who are viewing this thread