I met Joe J today at Kenny Bumbera's

Andy M

Established Member
I met Joe Johnson today over at Bumbera's Performance Shop in Houston. Man, his car is really set up nice! I can't wait to get the Bassini exhaust and the chip (4 position) installed!! :D It sounds fantastic on the car. A few decibels louder than the stock setup with the Borla, but not so obnoxious that you can't drive it on the street.

He also has the diff cooler installed as well as the reinforced front bumper and splitter.

Joe, your car is superb and I really like the trailer and truck package for towing the BEAST around in. I will need to wait a bit to spring that one on my wife? :sad One thing at a time... she is still getting used to idea of me having a race car.

Nice meeting you today Joe! I look forward to riding with you at a track event to get some pointers. Thanks for offering. I am of course a novice at driving around a race track and therefore welcome any and all coaching, especially from someone who has done it for a while.

JoeJ

Established Member
On track time

Andy,
It was nice to meet you today. We will have to hook up sometime at TWS or Motor Sports Ranch. If you can get up to the Shelby Texas Nationals at Motor Sports Ranch in Oct you will meet a bunch of great guys. The last time I was there, I followed Kevin around for a few laps and then he just disappeared in the distance. LOL. Man he was driving that R.

Nice to meet another Cobra R owner. I know you will enjoy it greatly.

Andy M

Established Member
Joe,

thanks and I look forward to our first event together!

I may actually get the R on Tuesday afternoon?? If so, I will post pics later on tonight.

Andy M

Established Member
Kevin,

I got the invite from Joe, but I am not sure I can make it due to family commitments?

Sounds like a blast though?!! Will you be making the trip?

kevin

absolutely yes.

i'm actually a member of scat and remain so even tho living in co now.

i'm usually the first one to sign up each year.

ya don't have to be a member to go (i don't think)

Users who are viewing this thread