I need a BIG FAVOR

SaleenSR

Established Member
I am trying to get a 2000 Cobra R. I just found one at a dealership. The 179/300.
I have a 2001 Cobra. I would like to sell it and get this car. The problem is I don't have a big enough down payment. I would like to put down at least 15-20g to have somewhat low car payments. I have around 8g now. I also have more money but it is in a structured settlement. I basically have enough to get 4 and more 2000 Cobra Rs. I would like to know if anyone would help me out to get this
2000 Cobra R. I have all the documents showing that I am guranteed to recieve this money. Would someone PLEASE invest in me and help me get my Cobra R.
This is going to be the sixth time trying to get this car. I know this probable sounds pretty far fetched, but I REALLY WANT this car. We can go to a lawyer and get a written contract which would allow the other party to recieve my check to cover expenses of the 2000 Cobar R if I did not hold up to my part in Repayment to the loan amount. I know this really sounds crazy but I just half to have this car.

Andy M

Established Member
Here is my advice...

If you are certain to get this money and know exactly when you will get it? go to your bank and take out a short term loan and use your other money as collateral... then just pay off the loan when the money arrives. JUST MAKE SURE THE LOAN IS SIMPLE INTEREST AND NOT COMPOUND INTEREST!!!! This would allow you to get this particular R now and not miss the opportunity.

By the way, how much are they asking for it and how many miles are on it? Is it at a dealership in San Antonio TX?? just wondering?...

I really hope this works out for you?!! :(

SaleenSR

Established Member
Its the one in San Antonio Texas. Thanks a lot for the information. I also hopes it works out.

Cobra-R

Established Member
I agree with Andy. If you can document that this money is comming at a certain time, I would surely guess a bank would be more than willing to give you a short term note to make this deal work for you. Good luck!!

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Yea, ummm your next after I get my SVT Contour and Waverunner paid off. Im sorry Brian I know this is your board, but this guys is a joke. Why not sell one of your 4 cars, before you ask stupid questions.:burn:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I live in San Antonio, and have been in that car. It is worth whatever they're asking, I'll tell you. However, I also see commercials from firms willing to pay lump sums to people with structured payments, all the time.

When you finally buy the car, I'll be happy to drive it to you...:-D

Users who are viewing this thread