I wouldn't wanna be on this show.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i would be kicking shit right back regarless of what show i was put on. they would have to pay me some big f'n dough to take a shot like that without retaliation.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yeah, it's fake. Every time the clown hit the other guy dead-on and the other guy dropped? Please :rollseyes

And we would've heard of it, before. And why would old people in tuxed be laughing at it? That's obviously edited in. I don't believe it, unless someone could get me some proof.:bored:

robiferretti

Established Member
i thought it was dumb as hell... that guy would be in a bloody mess on the ground later that day, i would videotape it too so people can laugh at the kicked in the nuts guy with a tire iron up his ass

Squeeler92

Definetly think its fake....no matter what show I was on...anyone that came up to me and kicked me in the nuts would get the shit beat outta him...

And the part with the funeral home is just ****ed up....

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Of course it's fake. Please tell me you were being sarcastic ! :)

Is it just me or did those two gay guys seem so odd to me.. Maybe because in the midwest they would never be in public like that but eghhhhhhh ? :shrug:

And if anyone kicked me in the nuts it would be a quick running spear and about 30 haymakers to the head.. Once I caught my breath of course !

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
Hell yes all that was fake! Those clips of the people laughing in the audience is old footage. And that clip of Johnny Carson in the audience, that is like 20 years old. And why would they all be watching all this stupid stuff at the Kennedy Center?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread