Ignition...what to get

Ginsu

Established Member
As of now I am planning on buying a MSD 6AL and TFI coil for my car in the next couple weeks. Everyone uses them and as far as I read and heard they are great iginition systems. But before I commit I wanted to check out other manufactures systems.

Does anyone know about the Jacobs, Crane Fireball, Accel or other systems? Any info would be much appreciated.

stronghimiler

Established Member
ignition

I hear the Holley systems are pretty good. And they have alot more on the way with multiple drag strip functions. Kind of like all of MSD's add ons like the RPM window switch and such. Jacob's is cool, but I don't think you can add on.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Jacobs is very good. They do have add-on equipment. They are however, very expensive. I would avoid the Crane Fireball stuff. I've had a couple of friends that used it and it doesn't last. It worked great when they first installed it. Then heat and time broke it down.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I forgot about the Accel. I've heard they have a good system also! I've heard of the MSD's having problems, but I'm glad to see none on here (or with mine).

Users who are viewing this thread