I'm gauging interest in my 2002 Lightning

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
2002 Lightning under 6k miles, in NJ

I have a 2002 Lightning (Red) # 3373 of 4726 and 1 of only 1086 made in red in 2002.
The truck has under 6000 miles on it right now and that most likely wont change since it sits in the garage during the winter. Unless we get some nice weather hear in Jersey (which is unlikely in January :( ) that is right were the truck will stay.
There are no stories or games. This truck is as nice, if not nicer, than it was when it came off the show room floor. There few mods, but this is what has been done so far:
Custom made oil separator, JLP Cold Air Intake (non-ram air), FTVB 2C valve body and Polk DB speakers front and back.
The truck also has a Ford bed liner and soft bed cover. I am super picky with my cars and keep everything as clean as possible. I have thick rubber Rhyno Tuff floor mats on top of the factory floor mats, which are on top of plastic, which is on top of the carpet......Yeah, I'm that sick... :bored:
Never been smoked in, eaten in or even breathed in with bad breath.
The oil has been changed routinely and has been Mobil 1 with Motorcraft filters every time. Never been to the track, never been abused and to be totally honest I think I've only floored the thing twice that I can think of since I've owned. I had a 500+ RWHP Mustang also, so this truck was not a track toy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll post up a few pics, but if you want more, I'll have to E-mail them since I don't have any type of hosting.

I'm asking $23,000. firm. I don't need to get rid of it, I just want something more practical so please don't waist my time with ridiculous offers. NO TRADES unless you have a low mileage convertible Cobra.

picture_021_199.jpg

picture_013_951.jpg

picture_020_343.jpg

Last edited:

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Juice33 said:
Gorgeous truck Bill!

+1:thumbsup:

Id jump if you were closer. 23k is the very tip top of my price range, so I wouldnt be able to afford shipping to get that beauty to florida...and asking you take anything less is like asking if you take it in the corn hole. Good Luck!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I just sold my Stang to a guy in West Palm. He flew up here for $59 on Southwest and drove it home. Really smooth transaction and really cool dude.
Thanx for the kind words though guys, I appreciate it. Like it says, I'm just gauging interest. I really don't know if I want to sell the truck for sure. I want an 05 GT Vert or Cobra vert, but I don't know how bad I want one. I will definitely NOT take less than $23k though.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm gettin a little more serious about selling the L. I'm not interested in takeing any less, but I can assure you once I start spreading out the ads, it won't last. I'm gonna TTT it here a few more times to give you guys firrst crack and then it goes to the "market."

Bill

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Well this is my last TTT before it goes in the local papers. There is an 02 Sonic Blue in the Auto Trader right now with 16k miles and they're asking $24,900 so I know I'm not asking too much with a >6k mile truck for $23k.

Guys this is one bada$$ truck. Bill takes care of everything he owns, just take a look at his old Mustang. For a truck with 6k on it and it being 4 years old, this is a steal. Hopefully someone will pick this up and treat it as nicely as he has. Good luck Bill. Keep me posted.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Hey thanx allot for the props Vegas. I wish you were closer so that we could have worked something out. I'm sure someone will be made very happy by this truck.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
where in NJ exactly are you, i live in Belmar which is dead central and i live a few blocks from the beach. My chances are probably slim to none, but I come home from school finally in may and am in the market for either an L or Cobra.

Also your truck is extremely clean and the grills look perfect.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Thanx for all the kind words guys. She went on Auto Trader.com today and should be in the next new issue of the mag. If she is still in my possession after that runs out, I'm keeping her and rewarding her with a set of 20" Structure S40's and a few other little prettys. I can't hold myself off any longer :D

Users who are viewing this thread