I'm getting sucked back in.

dasmopar

Established Member
After a 3yr retirement from turbo 4 cylinders I'm getting sucked back in by the ecoboost mustang. I have drove a few cars at the dealerships and im pretty excited about getting one know but I have a few questions.

How are the recaro seats? I had the viper seats in my SRT 4 and liked them but you couldn't have anything in your pockets for a longer ride than a few miles.

Is the stock rear end a limited slip, or do you have to get the optional 3.55 ring and pinion to get the LSD?

Will slicks and skinnies fit over the brembo brakes?

Thanks.

Lon

KonaFifty

Established Member
i had recaros in my previous evos, if i wore shorts things would fall out my pockets, but my pants are a little tighter so never had anything fall out of those. even in my gt without recaros, it is the same thing. from time to time things will fall out my pockets with shorts as well. one main reason would probably be the seating position i have set on it.

all mustangs come with limited slip. i believe most autos come with 3.55 gears, majority of the performance pack ones come in 3.73 and the non pp get the 3.31.

slicks and skinnies will fit depending on the tire size and your rim. so you would need to figure that out as i dont really drag with slicks and skinnies...

RSKtakR

Established Member
I had the Recaro's in my Boss and I ordered my 2015 GT Base with them (Cloth Recaro's).. I LOVE them, I have zero complaints.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I don't feel that the 2015 Recaros are very sporty. I'd rather have aftermarket seats.

As mentioned above, yes it is a LSD.

Big and littles are no problem with the proper setup.

dasmopar

Established Member
I'm out of town the rest of this week for work. Next week I'll get serious about it.

which one will be faster in the 1/4 mile? Manual or the auto?

davidhuff

Established Member
I'm out of town the rest of this week for work. Next week I'll get serious about it.

which one will be faster in the 1/4 mile? Manual or the auto?

I ordered a Auto,Recaro cloth seats and the Performance Package.The auto trans is the same trans that comes in the 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread