in need of a video!

blwn95

I don't remeber whos car it was but it was a supercharged dark green sn95 with a loud blow off , I think the guy said he was selling it but I'm not sure. I want my blwn stang to sound just like that I just can't find the vid to refresh my mind.:(
please, any help would be great!:beer:

blwn95

blwn95

Sweet! thats the one:rockon:
thanks brudda you too EastCoast5.0

:beer:

now, if anyone can tell me which blow off vavle that would
kick (_!_) :bowdown:

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
Actually all it is is the BOV that comes with the procharger P1SC. I know of a couple guys that have them and it is a Valeo BOV as opposed to a bosch like with vortechs. You can also go to a Saab dealership and ask for an upgraded BOV. While this is a Bosch it has all brass internals and it sounds alot like the Procharger one. That is what I did when I had a vortech (turbo now). It was like $45.

Last edited:

blwn95

no kidding NITMARE? and that would work on my vortech s-trim? what else (if any) would it take to make that work on my setup?

NITMARE

Established Member
Yeah they are the same setup. It will go on just like the one that came with the kit.

NITMARE

Established Member
All the BOV that comes the Vortech is is just a factory BOV for a Saab. So just ask for the aftermarket one with brass internals.Good Luck.

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
Actually all it is is the BOV that comes with the procharger P1SC. I know of a couple guys that have them and it is a Valeo BOV as opposed to a bosch like with vortechs. You can also go to a Saab dealership and ask for an upgraded BOV. While this is a Bosch it has all brass internals and it sounds alot like the Procharger one. That is what I did when I had a vortech (turbo now). It was like $45.

Nitmare is correct... that is just the P1SC bov. Mine sounds just like it. I love that sound! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread