In the market for a 04. LMK

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
Hello fellow freaks...
I'm in the market for a 04 cobra... I had my 03 lemon lawed back 03 and well i kind miss the car... The reason I want a 04 is because I think that maybe Ford would have gotten rid of all the bugs.. as my 03 had the tick, the vibe, and the clunk..winner!!!...

I am looking for a 04 Coupe low miles 20k or less and close to no engine mods..
period... no verts or 500 hp beasts...

In White, Dark shadow grey, Silver, The red thats close to burgandy...Redfire??
and Mystic....

I will travel to pick up. LMk..
alex

kamtrev

Established Member
Have '04 Silver Cobra for sale...

I hate to let it go, but other priorities have made the decision for me.

I am the original owner of this beautiful car. Purchased new from Champion-Ford, SVT certified dealership in Kentucky, on February 5, 2004. The car was just inspected on 8/18/06 by a certified SVT dealership. It passed with flying colors.

Silver 2004 Cobra
18,200-Has not been my daily driver. Never been in snow, but have been caught out in the rain!
Non-smoking
Have all documents/books/certificate (#842 of 3,768)
No mods to engine-Bone stock due to not wanting to affect warranty
Extended warranty (6 yr./72,000 miles)-transfer to new owner
New tires put on at 17,600 due to not satisfied with factory tires
Removed catalytic converter to install X-pipe and Flow Masters, but still have it to go with car. Does not affect warrenty.
Removed the horse on the front grill and replaced with the COBRA emblem
It has one small chip in the front bumper on the rail next to the driver’s headlight about 2MM wide by 3MM long. Very small, but thought I would mention it. Can easily be touched up, just haven't done it.

Just wanted to point out, this is MY, the wife’s, personal car. It was the first new car I have ever bought and I don't let ANYONE drive it. I did let my husband take to the track one time after it was purchased just to see what it would do in a 1/4 mile. Other than that, this car has been babied!!

Have SEVERAL photos can e-mail to series inquiries only. For more information, e-mail [email protected] or call My phone-270-256-6936 or Hubbies phone - 270-256-6937 .

WAS $28,500...will take $27,000.

Users who are viewing this thread