Injector size with Budget Return System on E85

mustang john

Established Member
I have decided to take the leap and switch to E85 and will be buying a Budget Return System. My question is what injector will i need for my max effort ported eaton (Around 550rwhp on E85)? I currently have 60s, will i need 80s or will my 60s be enough?

I have searched and havent found any definete answers as to what the Budget Return System is capable of handling on E85. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
John

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The 60's might be enough, but the stock fuel line is going to be limiting factor at that power on E85. I would recommend the Budget Return with just a feed line upgrade.

mustang john

Established Member
Would i be able to get the line upgrade with the proper fittings to fit the Division x fuel hat that comes with the BRS? The ad for the line upgrade shows to come with fittings to mate to the stock fuel hat.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Of course. We would just substitute the stock hat to -8an line adapter for a -10an O ring/-8an male flare fitting that will need to be installed on the hat.

mustang john

Established Member
That cool thanks, but im starting to consider getting the 850rwhp return kit instead since its only $400 over the cost of the BRS and line upgrade and get a complete no compromise system.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I was looking at injector size today for roughly the same set up. From what I figured, 80's would give you good head room and would not have a really high duty cycle.

mustang john

Established Member
Yup thats what i have come to find out, 60s may work but will be on the edge. 80s will have room to grow and i can make the sale of my 60s pay for 2/3s of the new 80s.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread