Installed predator and RR 2.95!!

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
All I can say is holy shizzett!!! Now I know what it feels like to drive in a car that had the pulley swap. Man did it wake up the car!! I woke up early this morning with a really bad hangover and made the swap. A pretty easy job. The Reichard pulley looks just plain evil.

I installed the pulley tune but set the A/F to the richest setting. There have been too many bad posts about the predator pulley tune so I am being very careful. I also wanted to compensate for the C&L kit making the car run a little bit lean. Timing has not been altered. No signs of pinging. I only ran a few blasts in second gear at around 40 to 65. I can't wait to see what the car will do from a dead stop now.

Next week it is off to the dyno at Ramsey's Performance in Tampa. No more WOT runs until then. I will post the dyno graph with the AF. I am hoping for about the 450/450 range.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
jeeze, you guys probably got nice warm roads with abundant traction too:cryying:

No joy in Motown, rainy and cold.

Traction is gone for the year.:fm:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
tampaSVT'03

Your mods are very similar to mine. Did you dyno yours yet? What speed shop do you use since you are a fellow Tampon resident?

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
damn, im slacking, i just ordered my knn aircharger but im behind, but im 20 so hopefullyI have time to outlive you guys and enjoy my car more! ahaha j/k...i use need for speed in clearwater, where did you get your predator from chonger?

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
damn, im slacking, i just ordered my knn aircharger but im behind, but im 20 so hopefullyI have time to outlive you guys and enjoy my car more! ahaha j/k...i use need for speed in clearwater, where did you get your predator from chonger?

I have also used Need for Speed in the past. Tony is a real nice guy. I have spent a fortune at Ramsey's between my 2 F-Body cars and Cobra. I got the predator from Ramsey's. I believe it was $400 plus tax. Dennis Ramsey has a crazy 8 second Mustang in this months issue of MM & FF.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
i know, i have seen it run before, we should meet up sometime, I always am at sonics on sat nights and you cnat miss me or my red 10th anniv, last night i was in my buddys escalade with 22 in spinners though, that thing is crazy lol

tampaSVT'03

Established Member
Hey Chonger, i dont use any of the local shops and I did not dyno yet, I mail Order the parts and use my tool's, I was a former shop operator back in Chicago that specialized in 5.0's and LT 1 F bodys... Enjoy your ride and hope to see ya some time...

Users who are viewing this thread