Installing a CS Valance

Evilcartman

Established Member
Just so the people ordering the valance are aware, the fog lights come cut out and ready for lights. My brother in-law has a Boss and we traded the bezel around the fogs. Since I have the grill fogs, I decided it didn’t need to lower fogs or even the holes. He road races and wanted the hole for connecting the brake coolers.

1slo5ohh

Established Member
bought mine from cjponyparts 4th of july weekend when they had the 15% off, glad i got it, it really sets off the front end..did mine with the car on the ground also, im lowered and didnt find it hard at all to swap..the one listed on cjponyparts comes with the fog lights already attached to the valance and the harness extensions, im not positive but i think with late model resto you have to spice the wires to extend the harness, they may now offer the extension harness also but im not positive. the one i got was plug and play may wanna double check with other companies.

Last edited:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Evilcartman you mentions something that you didn't need foglighs or even the holes cut either. Where can I find the valance without the holes cut out for the fog lights

Evilcartman

Established Member
Evilcartman you mentions something that you didn't need foglighs or even the holes cut either. Where can I find the valance without the holes cut out for the fog lights

You would have to order the Boss 302 one or order the CS and then buy the Boss bezels seperately. The only difference between the CS and the Boss is the bezel around the foglights. They are actually removalable parts that just pop out, but the CS comes with the holes already.

My suggestion is to do what I did, find someone with a Boss that wants to trade. I know alot of them are just cutting holes in there stock ones. Try posting here. Boss 302 Forum - The #1 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Forum - 2012 Boss 302 Mustang Forum - Boss 302

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread