Interest? Swap built motor, KB, BTS tranny for stock

i8urchvy

Established Member
Well we've had some set backs so I'd like to see if there are any other local guys that may be interested in this deal. I'd like to swap my built motor with specs below for someones stock motor/tranny/eaton setup plus they pay for labor and $7,500.00. Info below:
JLP built short block, 3k miles
Patriot Stage III heads, Manley nextek springs, new followers, etc. 3k miles
JLP Stage III cams, 3k miles
Lower intake ported and matched to heads
KB w/ 3.25" upper pulley, 3k miles
BBK throttle body, 1k miles
Snow MAF controlled meth. kit, 3k miles
Kooks headers, ceramic coated with no cats
60lb injectors
BTS built transmission w/ 2 year full warranty, 3k miles
PI 2600 stall, 3k miles
(tranny built to BTS specs for a 10 second daily driver)
SCT xcalibrator tuner
I'm sure there's more I can't think of at this time. This is everything you need powertrain-wise to have a daily driven 10 second truck. In its current trim it puts down ~530rwhp on the street tune w/ meth and 62X rwhp on the race tune. However, the race tune needs to be redone as there have been some mods since. Therefore, it should be >63Xrwhp when redone. Also, keep in mind the street tune is VERY conservative, timing is only at 14 degrees and boost is just under 15lbs in this trim. So there is a lot of potential left. Please ask if you have any questions. I need to move fairly quickly if this is going to be a valid option. Thanks

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
For anyone interested, this is an INCREDIBLE deal. This is the swap i was going to do, but couldnt get my finances together. It has the best of everything, even somethings you wouldnt think of on a Lightning motor. U/D pullies on the accessories, SFI approved parts, and a bullet proof tranny.

Last edited:

CaliBolt

Established Member
Damn, I am local, but I wish I had the cash... This is incredible, once in a life time deal! Good luck man, I am sure it will sell soon!

Marc G

Users who are viewing this thread