Interesting Links: 'Vert, Stripes

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Last edited:

davefzr

Established Member
It's not you.. I dislike the styling of the vert too.. It's just plain fugly.. Enough said. For me, I would never buy a vert.. The coupe just looks much more attractive. My real only complaint is the striping at this point. I just hope that it's one continious line instead of being broken up like it is... We'll see...

Last edited:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
davefzr said:
It's not you.. I dislike the styling of the vert too.. It's just plain fugly.. Enough said. For me, I would never buy a vert.. The coupe just looks much more attractive. My real only complaint is the striping at this point. I just hope that it's one continious line instead of being broken up like it is... We'll see...

Brad @ the Mustang Source is pretty well connected, so I don't doubt that those are the plans for the stripes . Those 'chops show one continuous line of stripes through the hood grills. It makes the hood look alot better. It really helps knowing that the scoops will be functional, too. Now, if they could only improve those hood grills...

davefzr

Established Member
I just dont agree with high performance cars being convertibles. If you want a convertible your more interested in cruising down the highway with the wind in your hair looking good rather than trashing it up and taking no prisoners as you unleash the engine as it should..

Thats just my opinion though. :)

antirice66

Established Member
davefzr I just dont agree with high performance cars being convertibles. If you want a convertible your more interested in cruising down the highway with the wind in your hair looking good rather than trashing it up and taking no prisoners as you unleash the engine as it should..

RIGHT ON!! DRIVE IT HARD AND DRIVE IT FAST!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
I understand, but don't agree with you (obviously). I've had 10 Mustangs (incl. 2 Shelbys), many of them very high performance for their time. Believe me, I don't care about 'looking good', I just like the idea of an open-air car that has some real balls for a change.
Remember-- the Cobras (427 & 289) were convertibles, and I believe they were ragtops, yes? ;-) I even recall them as kickin' quite a bit of a$$ in their day. :rollseyes

Believe me, if I could, I would buy both at the same time, but I have to wait for 1 of them. Since this is going to be a leisure car, I want to catch the bugs in my teeth. I believe it will be more than adequate for butt-kicking most street car's arses. I'll leave the autocross butt-kicking to you! :-D

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I just dont agree with high performance cars being convertibles. If you want a convertible your more interested in cruising down the highway with the wind in your hair looking good rather than trashing it up and taking no prisoners as you unleash the engine as it should..

Not really. If I want I can do both!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread