Is this a good deal?

venoNOS

BIG DOG DADDY
Established Member
Hey fellows, Im interested in a 2003 Ford F350 Dually. Its a V10 4 door Lariat edition and it only has 37,000 miles on it. The dealership only wants 23,900 for it and the carfax is clean on it. Knowing its a V10 it will suck the gas but I know its not going fly off the lot soon since gas prices are climbing once again. Is this a reasonable price for this truck? Im thinking of offering 21,000 what do you think? The truck is in absolute mint condition. The exterior is silver with cab lights and it has grey leather interior, also a rhino liner in it. It runs and drives very well. Any opinions greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Yes however, imo it is for sale because of the fuel cost to operate and 3/36 at this point it is out of warranty.
imo, go diesel for towing, reason for the dually, right?

Last edited:

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
That's a decent dealership price. I'd offer $22,000 and see where that goes.

I also agree with it being a dually you might as well go diesel, if it was a single rear wheel Superduty, I'd say go for it.. but duallies with gas motors, ehhh.. I always tend to think they all should be diesels.

Daily driver? If so, depending on where you live/drive (Stop and go traffic a lot) you may wish you had something more fuel efficent. Otherwise, for a tow rig/hauler it has plenty of potential but nothing beats a diesel under the same conditions towing or hauling a heavy load.

Run a Ford OASIS report on it too, it's free at any Ford dealer.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
If you are looking for any kind of functionality out of the truck then diesel is the only way to go....that is just m/o....Other than that Im not sure what V10's should go for

Users who are viewing this thread