IT'S OFFICIAL FOLKS

venom279

Established Member
WooHoo, here we go!!!:burnout:

Thanks for the update, can't wait to see them out on the street!! Well......Hopefully!

:beer:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Well its far beyond my financial grasp (maybe someday it wont be :) ) but any exact dollar ammounts as far as how much the car will cost?

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Tom, you are like an angel from on high raining down your sweet song of bliss, and high horsepower.

venom279

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
Tom, you are like an angel from on high raining down your sweet song of bliss, and high horsepower.

:lol: lmao, good one!!:thumbsup:

:beer:

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Sigh!! I wish I had 125-150,000 sitting around! Its my new dream car (the 03 cobra was the old one, always gotta have dreams tho!).

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by quivvy
whats the pricing on them again? any performance specs would tickle my brain?
Supposedly a 500+hp supercharged 5.4L motor, special built transmission, 11.6 stock QM and it will outhandle almost all the other exotics@

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Tom Kuznicki
As far as I know, which is about as much as all of you know, the car will be priced at or about 150K, believe me, I really don't know much more. Now, power rating this monster, From what I have been told by a Roush engineer, now don't take this as gospel but, I was told that it will put about 526 at the wheels, and that ain't nuthin to sneeze at.

No its not anything to sneeze at, and to be honest its not too surprising to me judging by the numbers iv been hereing about.

Also, any idea what the exact curb weight is yet? Iv heard everything from 3200 to 3400lbs.

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Originally posted by Tom Kuznicki
As far as I know, which is about as much as all of you know, the car will be priced at or about 150K, believe me, I really don't know much more. Now, power rating this monster, From what I have been told by a Roush engineer, now don't take this as gospel but, I was told that it will put about 526 at the wheels, and that ain't nuthin to sneeze at.
How accurate do you think that is? I mean I don't see why one of the engineers would say that if it wasn't true. Already a known fact that it'll be underrated, I really hope it's a 526rwhp underrated motor. A lot of peeople ahve been hearing reports on it being around 560 hpp or so at the fly, don't know if thats true or not, but if Roush really dynoed one at 526rwhp that number doesn't seem far fetched at all. Was it a preproduction car that they tested if it's true, emissions legal etc?

Gonna be one hell of a car:beer:

And great time to be and buy American, seriously does it get any better then this, and all of these will be out and going for some serious import ownage:
Ford GT
New ZO6
Soon (hopefully) Viper comp coupe for the street
New Lightning
New SRT Ram
06' Cobra

Let alone the 03/04' Cobra, SRT, and Z06 right now

Last edited:

LSCobra

Established Member
I'll be the first to volunteer a subjective opinion on the GT's performance and other qualities if you'd like to loan me one for a while. I can think of no one better suited for the task than myself, as I do hail from the "Show Me" state, Missouri.

Users who are viewing this thread