I've been a newbie since 2001

00SS

Established Member
do i still classify :)
just been a while since i've been on (blew my engine up)

so lot's of new people on here huh?

devin.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

00SS

Established Member
Thanks for the warm welcome back.. i would have responded earlier to this thread.. but when i logged back in i couldn't see this forum??
anyway, what's up callie.. i've missed you as well ;)

mods.. well, it's on the way again.. i orig. planned on a 432 ci (LS1) and got to thinking that spending that much on just the rotating assmb. i was better off going with a 427ci w/ 6-71 weiland.. but un-fortuantely, when i got to measuring and doing some re-locations. . there was no way of fitting in a carb'ed system (unless you used a vacum box) into my car without cutting the whole front end off and doing a custom tube chassis :(

So, I started back from scratch with a 346 ci (LS1) balanced and blueprinted with Ross pistons and eagle rods.. and a few other parts to handle a lot of giggle juice. oh btw: i'm looking for a frame for the other engine combo :) I'm currently putting in a MMT M2 cam and upgraded my stall to a 4200.. still running stock heads (for the moment) but she outta run pretty good on motor and even better on a 200 shot :D
i still have all the other bolt on's as well.. ie. Grot LT's / S2 TB/ et etc.
I am going to run her for the first time since last fall.. hopefully this coming weekend, so we'll see what the fruits of my labor net me.

how about you guys/gals.. did ya'll ever go on that cruise/gtg??

Users who are viewing this thread