Jacksonville Cobra/Mustang community

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Hey everyone, I've recently received orders to NAS JAX (I'm in the navy) and I'm interested to know what the mustang community is like. I've got to admit, I've been a bit spoiled up here in VA there is a ton of us.

I'll be down there in June and really would like to get out to some meets and go to the tracks.

Any car clubs, websites or even facebook groups that are focused on the Jacksonville area?

Also, where is a good place to live? lol

usmc_mustang

Established Member
I was recently stationed out here also. I'm in the Marines, so it's odd for me to begin with. I was spoiled in LA with a mustang club there also, the clubs here are a bit different. There big thing is going to car shows, which I'm not really into. As far as living, you can't go wrong with the Fleming Island or St Johns area, especially if you have school aged kids. I love your car btw, I had a sonic blue 03 that I sold when I went to Japan and regret it everyday. PM me if you need anything.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I was recently stationed out here also. I'm in the Marines, so it's odd for me to begin with. I was spoiled in LA with a mustang club there also, the clubs here are a bit different. There big thing is going to car shows, which I'm not really into. As far as living, you can't go wrong with the Fleming Island or St Johns area, especially if you have school aged kids. I love your car btw, I had a sonic blue 03 that I sold when I went to Japan and regret it everyday. PM me if you need anything.

Thanks for the reply! I forgot about this thread. I LOVE the sonic blue. By far my favorite color for the terminator! It looks like I wont be in the area til a little later than expected, but maybe we will run in to eachother down there. Any luck on meets or a mustang club since you've been down there?

grim-reaper

Established Member
Like the guy above said check out First Coast Modified Mustangs (JAX). Their Facebook page is a very active page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread