Janeane Garofalo

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
She's okay, if you like chicks that drink Lattes and wear Bourets. Personally, I'd like to have her cook me some scrambled eggs and give me a brisk one, but something tells me she wouldn't be up for that.

I'd hit it.
Oh, sorry, wrong thread! ;)

The only thing i would give her is a Donkey Punch

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
12m.jpg

hitit.gif

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
:lol: I don't know man. I think she's kinda cute. :-D I dig smart chicks with glasses and a bad attitude...lol

i can pm you a list of every one of them available in northern virginia if you like, i think ive met every one :(

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
and belive me, the novelty of the attitude wears off after about the first month they move in:bored:
Isn't THAT the truth! I've never had a girl move in but I can definitely relate to the fact that the novelty of an attitude wears off pretty darn quick.

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
I believe that she has her place.....I just wish it was in Afghanistan or Iraq somewhere. Let's see her run her mouth about the unjust nature of our actions then...

She has a right to her opinion (at least in our great country), but when she and others like her speak, it reminds me of that Iraqi guy debating the war protestor on the radio. You probably have heard the one in which the Iraqi guy keeps referring to the protestor as "little girl." We have it so well in this country, that we cannot even fathom the hell that the Iraqi people have been experiencing under Saddam Hussein.

In Iraq, she would be at the mercy of Saddam's sons who would horribly abuse and assault her in ways that are unspeakable. There have to be thousands of women in Iraq who would love to be the first to stick a grenade up Saddam, Uday, and that other one's arses.

Of course, we are not really in Iraq just to "liberate" the people. Believing that would be overly naive, but perhaps not as naive as Jeanine and others like her seem to be...

zzzzzer

Established Member
Well said, Cito. :beer:

* But still...
hitit.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread