JBLM/Tacoma/Seattle guys?

slammed03

Established Member
I moved to sumner in august 2012 and failed to look on here and find a new hang out,lol. I'll check out sonics in puyallup this friday.

mufflerbearing

Established Member
The regular track season is right around the corner. Turn2 has a track day at The Ridge Motorsports Park on April 12th. There will be some guys getting ready for the SCCA race that weekend, so there will be some great cars there.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
A couple weekends we had a pretty damn good turn out on friday night. A mix of everything. Couple Speed factory hondas sportin 700+, about 4 or 5 terminators, camaros, G8s, GTOs, Z06s, and I think an entire EVO forum showed up lol.

The weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend so Im sure there will be a good turnout this friday night. I might just pull my beast out and see whats up.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
A couple weekends we had a pretty damn good turn out on friday night. A mix of everything. Couple Speed factory hondas sportin 700+, about 4 or 5 terminators, camaros, G8s, GTOs, Z06s, and I think an entire EVO forum showed up lol.

The weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend so Im sure there will be a good turnout this friday night. I might just pull my beast out and see whats up.

You guys do the kk I puyallup? What time? I drive out there on a Saturday I think but it was raining and didn't see anyone. I wasn't down with the rain either.... I was in the area so I tried to swing by

mufflerbearing

Established Member
May 17th Turn2 has a track day at The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton. I know, it's a Friday, but the weather looks like it will be awesome out! Register to drive or come hitch a ride in the FR500.

mrose75

Established Member
I just did the Ridge last week in my M3, tons of fun!! Weather was great and there were a lot of nice cars out there.

mrose75

Established Member
Just saw a 03 MG Cobra on JBLM Main over near Madigan yesterday morning around 0800. Think it had FR500s in anthracite.

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Ok guys Im back, took a short break and bought a Evo but missed having a mustang so I bought a 2012 Mustang 5.0
Bone stock, but getting my windows tinted Friday and ordering some H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs and Bassani Exhaust for now

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Ok guys Im back, took a short break and bought a Evo but missed having a mustang so I bought a 2012 Mustang 5.0
Bone stock, but getting my windows tinted Friday and ordering some H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs and Bassani Exhaust for now

Nice and congrats :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread