JLP Dyno Day - New Date! Sat, April 24th!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damnit, totally forgot about this. My car is getting tuned down in Florida next weekend, so I guess that's when I'll find out if I coulda won this dyno contest lol.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
570 to your 565 :D

Yeah yeah...rub it in. I did discover later that my car was only running about 14lbs of boost, although I can't say for sure it was like that during the dyno pull. Replaced the belt, and now it's back to 17lbs, although it's still slipping (I can smell it). One day I'll spend a little time seeing if I can pinpoint the cause. I'm guessing my tensioner is getting worn, but who knows.

Either way, I'm pretty sure your car would have been faster than mine. Equal or greater power level in a lighter car = faster ride.

LIKE IT

Established Member
Hi Guys, Sorry I could not make it. My back went out the day before and hopeing it would get better by then, but it did not. Everyone seems 2 have had a nice time!,nice pic.

JohnnyLightning

Established Member
Sue and I would like to thank the maca club for making the 2010 JLP Dyno Day a HUGE Success!...Oh yea a Vette got 3rd!..Oh boy..:coolman: But trust me we had All kinds of 700rwhp+ trucks sitting around waiting for the nod..But we had mercy on him..He was a pretty nice guy..he got to go home with a trophy and he went home with a Million dollar smile!..That made it worth it all!...:thumbsup:JL

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sue and I would like to thank the maca club for making the 2010 JLP Dyno Day a HUGE Success!...Oh yea a Vette got 3rd!..Oh boy..:coolman: But trust me we had All kinds of 700rwhp+ trucks sitting around waiting for the nod..But we had mercy on him..He was a pretty nice guy..he got to go home with a trophy and he went home with a Million dollar smile!..That made it worth it all!...:thumbsup:JL

LOL. Thanks for hosting this event and inviting us :beer:. I wish I could have made it again this year, but being that far away from a wife who's two weeks from her due date is NOT a good idea. I'll be back next year for some more of that fried chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread