JLT Carbon Fiber Intake and DiabloSport Trinity Tuner

Driver72

Established Member
Edit:

** S O L D **

I bought this combo in February 2011 for my 2011 GT for $669 plus tax and shipping (around $750) from here:
http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Diablo-Trinity-2011-Special-_p_1402.html
By the time I got it and installed them, it was mid March.
By mid May I removed them to sell my car.

It is quick and easy to install both.

The JLT Carbon Fiber Intake and DiabloSport Trinity Tuner was on my car for a total of 200 miles.

This combo was recently (a few months ago) found to make the most power increase out of 3-4 other intake/tunes tested in a comparo.
They got 43 rwhp gain from it this JLT/Diablosport combo.

And let me tell you, in the very brief time I had it on my car, there is no doubt those claims are correct.
The power increase is immediately noticeable and it's strong.

But just as importantly, my goodness, does it make the 5.0 sound SWEET!!
The intake sound is intoxicating, and somehow, it seems to make the exhaust note 10% more aggressive too. Yet at the same time during normal driving and cruising, you can't tell a bit of difference from stock.

Selling price is (edit: now just $500 includes shipping to your door). My set up here is as new as you'll find short of buying brand new and you save $250 in the process. So please no negotiating.
Everything is still in the original boxes and plastic too, and will be shipped to you that way....including all stickers.

For pics please email me at [email protected]
This site for some reason does not allow me to upload pictures via a "manage attachments" link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread