Jon Lund tuning in Texas!

sonicblu03

Established Member
You know my car is always "weather depending" LOL Let me know your time slot and I'll try to make it during your tuning.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
You know my car is always "weather depending" LOL Let me know your time slot and I'll try to make it during your tuning.

I know Sat. for sure, not sure what time though. I know I have to get my bung welded on before I get tuned though. Know of any good exhaust shops around here that could do it so I can get that out of the way?

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I'll let you know when I get it Scott. Thanks. :beer:

No thank you Tracy for gettin me deeper in debt lol. No really, you and Tim have helped out alot, especially when my dumbass couldn't figure out how to get my compression test started:bash: Hey did you remember to order a Mafia for me?

Thanks again
Scott

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I'll let you know when I get it Scott. Thanks. :beer:

No thank you Tracy for gettin me deeper in debt lol. No really, you and Tim have helped out alot, especially when my dumbass couldn't figure out how to get my compression test started:bash: Hey did you remember to order a Mafia for me?

Thanks again
Scott
MAFia is ordered.
Let's not mention that other incident ever again. :lol::poke:

sonicblu03

Established Member
I'll see you and Tracy Friday morning then. I heard Tracy is buying breakfast. :poke: LOL I'll be hungry after the long drive thru Austin traffic.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I'll see you and Tracy Friday morning then. I heard Tracy is buying breakfast. :poke: LOL I'll be hungry after the long drive thru Austin traffic.

Breakfast for Tracy is Starbucks grande quad cappucino. There's one on Walnut Street in NB. ;-)

See you guys Friday morning.

btw...I'm hoping to hit the track Friday night and get kicked out for good (at least until my rollbar gets here). The weather is gonna be perfect!

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
What time will you guys be done on Friday? I get out of class at 10, and it would be cool to come down there and see some high HP cars, especially with it only being 30 mins or so away.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Awesome tuner guys he did my car a month ago and it put down 610HP 630Lb/TQ with a whipple, exhaust and a few other mods.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Don't pass this up folks, let me share my lil story with you.

Even for you stock guys it is worth it, as I showed up to Evolution performance with just a catback and K&N...I was dynoed 380...then with just a tune, gained 50 HP up to 430.

No shit, just a tune netted 50 HP..

very safe tune, and Jon makes sure you are happy before he is done.

Must do if you are even close to needing a tune.

My .02

Ken

:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread