Just A Little Mod...

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
what happened to the days of the four barrel carbs where one could tune a car in about a hour?
:bash: now we have the wonderful world of computers to liven and lengthen the day.:lol: :cuss:

great numbers LB. congrats. a :beer: well earned. now go pick up some hotties in your new tuned ride. congrats!:rockon:

rmoreau

Established Member
I was at South Coast Mitsubishi 2860 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, Ca. looking at a Lancer ( not evolution) on the back lot, and my 9 yr. old son Robert tugs on my shirt and says he saw a Cobra Jet off in the back corner of the lot ( about 100 feet away). I went on with a salesman and when we were finished my son begs me to let him show me the Cobra jet!! Being the worlds greatest father that I am I said yes, (hoping and praying the sales guy would not see us go to the back lot and follow us ).

Sure enough. Theres what turns out to be a White '03 Mach 1 with Extreme Mustang Performance callouts on the rear windows and in the front plate it says in old-school script "Cobra Jet".

I know thisCAR!! it is L.B.'s car!!!

I go back and casually ask about the car my son saw, and they said they are asking $27,900, but that its way negotiable.

I sure hope someone from here will buy this very special Mach. Go in casual, get them to take you around the building, if your calm and know some Mach stats for resale, Im sure you get this car for a song! They dont really know what they have. The sales guy I talked to did know it was fast....but it had a Polished intake ( no idea it was 'charged).

Go get it!!

Users who are viewing this thread