Just Drove from Nashua to Worcester with the top down

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Was doing some last minute shopping in tax free NH and took the Cobra for a ride seeing how the sun was out and the roads are relatively dry. Well I bought something that wouldn't fit inside the car with the top up so I had a nice hour and half ride with the top down.

I could have knocked 15 or 20 minutes off the ride if I stayed on the highway but it got to cold and windy inside the cabin at highway speeds and I only had a fleece pull over on.:eek:

Got to remember to bring the ear muffs, gloves, and thermals next time.:idea: :shrug:

John

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Well I have a Cherokee, the guys on the Jeep forum say you can't call it a truck though:shrug: , and it would have fit in it just fine only I wanted to steal a chance to take the Cobra out for a cruise. More than likely those times will be few and far between and I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity.

The box was side ways in the back seat and sitting up on the passager side rear panel up over the quarter window. It seemed to deflect the wind down and towards my back once I got up over about 25 MPH. I had the seat up as far as I could stand it had the heater going full blast out of the panel vents and swapped hands every few minutes to blow hot air up my sleeves. My feet are still cold.:bash:

John

Blades

Established Member
Hehehheheh I'd do it too man!! hell yeah :coolman:

You wanna meet up tomorrow night? I'll drive to worcester and scoot around!!

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
Hehehheheh I'd do it too man!! hell yeah :coolman:

You wanna meet up tomorrow night? I'll drive to worcester and scoot around!!

Blades I think I'll be in front of the set catching the Patriots game tonight. But, hey, maybe when it gets down in the single digits I'll throw the top down and head up to Wilbraham and check out the ice fishing scene.:thumbsup:

John

Users who are viewing this thread