Just dyno'd into the 500rwhp Club......!!!

Blown99Snake

Established Member
Results just in from the NEW "Cobra Killer" Dyno.........512hp/431tq. Graph will be posted in a day or two. Tim doesnt have a USB printer cable to do a printout until maybe Saturday or so. I will post it over the weekend.

viperr1

Established Member
Nice numbers. I see you use Meguires NXT, what do you think of it? I also use Meguires, but haven't tried the NXT yet. Big improvement?

01 Perf. Red Coupe
Kenny Brown Conv.
Big Bore

tms217

Established Member
dude that is some sweet numbers!! You only have these performance mods?

Engine
Vortech V2-SQ Supercharger
Paxton Air/Air Intercooler
AFM 4" Polished PowerPipe
Vortech SC Impellar Upgrade
90MM Lightning MAF
K&N Filter

Fuel System Components
2003 Cobra Fuel Tank
2003 Cobra Twin Fuel Pumps
42lb Vortech Injectors
Vortech Injector Harnesses

Exhaust
MAC Pro Chamber
Race Bullit Mufflers
3" Stainless Tips

What boost are you pushing? How do you like the SC impellar? How much did the paxton cooler help? Last question I have, Do you happen to know if the tuner you used could get your chip information? I would love to see the tune he used for your car. We have a very similar setup and was thinking about upgrading my impellar. Also, I am working on a custom intercooler setup for it...

Last edited:

bross03cobra

Established Member
Congrats on joining the 500 club. Hopefully you will enjoy it longer than I did. It's not enough anymore, so next month I plan on hitting the 600HP/700TQ club with some headers and giggle juice. Enjoy the neck snapping fun though and congrats to you again:beer:

Blown99Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by tms217
dude that is some sweet numbers!! You only have these performance mods?
What boost are you pushing? How do you like the SC impellar? How much did the paxton cooler help? Last question I have, Do you happen to know if the tuner you used could get your chip information? I would love to see the tune he used for your car. We have a very similar setup and was thinking about upgrading my impellar. Also, I am working on a custom intercooler setup for it...

12psi...Love the Impellar...I/C helped keep cool boost & consistency... T&J Performance tuned my car, but he doesnt use a chip. He flashes the cars computer. So, unless you can read EFI data tables, you would be in the dark. He wont let the info loose either.

Blown99Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Poiznus
I wonder if he is interested in doing some mail order type work. Do you know?

Yes, He does it all the time. And he gets it perfect.

Tim Barth at T&J Performance....770-751-0333. Tell Tim or Rhonda that Chris Hyde told you to call.

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by Blown99Snake
Yes, He does it all the time. And he gets it perfect.

Tim Barth at T&J Performance....770-751-0333. Tell Tim or Rhonda that Chris Hyde told you to call.

Will do. Thanks for the info man. :beer:

KillrCobra

Established Member
oh yeah, and how does it feel? I'm just wondering at what rwhp level do passengers start screaming for their life.

Users who are viewing this thread