Just got a predator and have a stupid question

Roush9703

Established Member
ive read through the directions several times but am still not quite sure on this, am i to turn the key to the ON position before i plug the predator into the port or will there eventually be a prompt on the predator telling me to turn the key to the ON position

ralphy1798

Established Member
Just plug it in, it will prompt you to turn it on... DO NOT START IT WHILE THE PREDATOR IS STILL HOOKED UP AFTER A TUNE!

ALSO... When it says the tune is installed and you are ready to drive, please unplug the predator.... UNPLUG THE PREDATOR!!!

If you dont, it will put it in some weird state...

HAVE FUN!!!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by ralphy1798
Just plug it in, it will prompt you to turn it on... DO NOT START IT WHILE THE PREDATOR IS STILL HOOKED UP AFTER A TUNE!

ALSO... When it says the tune is installed and you are ready to drive, please unplug the predator.... UNPLUG THE PREDATOR!!!

If you dont, it will put it in some weird state...

HAVE FUN!!!

I don't know if it's different on the lightning, but I've reflashed my computer probably 20 times and I never unhooked my predator after a flash or prior to starting it. Just follow the directions and you will be fine. I've plugged in the predator with the car off and turned it into the on position and I've plugged it in with the car already in the on position.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread