just got it

spdkilz02

Established Member
just got a brand new 2007 f-150 extended cab 4x4 today with only 5 miles on it...and man is it an awesome truck...it has the flexible fuel but there r only 2 stations with 100 miles on me so i wont be running the E85...

McCool318

Established Member
Cool. I got mine with the FFV as well. I confused the salesmen when I said I wanted it since it is no charge to get it. He asked me what the hell is that? I don't know if there are any stations in Louisiana or near Moody AFB with E-88. What color is yours?

spdkilz02

Established Member
i ended up getting a white one...it wasnt my first choice, but the color is definately growing on me and i absolutely love it now...plan on getting a tonneau cover, spray in bedliner, and maybe exhaust and an air intake...working at summit racing definately has its perks..:)

svt2205

Established Member
You'll benefit from adding a Hellwig rear sway bar, replacing those too soft factory shocks and while your at it put in Sylvania Silverstar H13ST and 9145ST headlamps and foglamps.

Not sure if I have this right, but read someplace that the FFV can't use a tuner or maybe it's just you can't run E85. Wish I could remember where I read that. Oh well...

Enjoy your new truck

Users who are viewing this thread