Just got my magnaflow

Brad

Banned
I have been calling around and for some reason most places are out of stock. So by chance I called this one place in boston on the waterfront and they had it P/N 15644. On the phone they said they wanted 609 for it:lol1: I have seen on the board some people have been picking it up for as low as 370. So I said, "Ill pay 380 for it," the guy said, "make it 400 and you got a deal". So I just got back from picking it up, 400 even no shipping. I have to say the place was real real sketchy kinda mafia, but whatever. Can't wait to install it later today, the tips look awesome:-D

PS I will post some sound clips later tonight

Last edited:

KingKobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Brad

Sorry yes

I am still waiting on my bassani X I ordered 2 weeks ago:cuss:

I can't wait to hear what you think about it.. I'm just not satisfied with the exhaust sound stock and I hear good things about this cat-back magnaflow. I want to be able to rev/growl at these camaros when I pass them in parking lots, and I'm hesitant to do so at this point, since their 5.+ engines make nice revs.

:chicken:

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by KingKobra

I can't wait to hear what you think about it.. I'm just not satisfied with the exhaust sound stock and I hear good things about this cat-back magnaflow. I want to be able to rev/growl at these camaros when I pass them in parking lots, and I'm hesitant to do so at this point, since their 5.+ engines make nice revs.

:chicken:

I will post a clip for you either tonight or tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'll do it tonight after i drive around a bit:-D

People say its the "perfect" sounding cat-back, so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread