Just registered, heres my '94

94SVTCobra

Established Member
I am in South County and my mods are as follows, pro 5.0 shifter, Mac CAI, Mac Headers, Dr. Gas off-rd x-pipe, 2 chamber catback, 3.73 gears, 65mm TB, lowered 2 inches, and lakewood traction bars. I love the car, where are you located?

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Im from west county. Right now im in Boulder, CO for school, but im comin home in Oct. to visit my girlfriend and, hopefully drive my car. It wont pass emissions! How does the car sound with the o/r x-pipe? I have mine sitting in my garage waiting to be put on after i pass emissions.

94SVTCobra

Established Member
You will love the sound of an x-pipe, its totally different than an H. I hated how common H's were so thats why I got an x.
My plans for her are to rebuild the engine this summer with TF twisted wedge heads, stage 2 cam and a street heat intake. I cant wait, Oh and in the future I want 18 inch y2k cobra r's powder coated white:thumbsup:

I also plan on updating my rear bumper and getting a 2000 cobra r hood, that will be in about a month:rolling:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
TFS heads? Take a look at the AFR 185 heads, they flow very good #'s.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Id also recommend the AFR's. Im debating to do 185's or 165's when i get more money, but school sucks a lot of it up. Do you have any sound clips with the o/r x? Ive never heard one on a 5.0 with similar mods. I could get a decent idea of how it sounds. I just need to figure out how to pass emissions!

Users who are viewing this thread