Kaczman official smackdown thread

fivepointno

Established Member
qwik90coupe said:
no but you can go to the cuyahoga county website and pull him up

quick question your story seems very believable but??????/ why is this your only post on this website??? are you the pacman?? :dw: huh
EXPOSED

qwik90coupe

Established Member
why is this my only post for 1. i dont have a cobra i have a coupe. 2. do a google search for kaczman it brings me to this site plus my uncle found this site where he was claiming his mustang ran 12s at norwalk but the time slip is not from norwalk. jayson kacz works at cleveland pick a part look on my video of my mustang. where he commited on it that it is slow they sell ls1 and vette stuff so to let everyone know that is not his vette. i dont know how to prove im not kaczman.

jzepp

Established Member
damn.......did you really whip his ass?? that just made my day? How do you search for him on the Kuyahoga County website? I didn't see anything on him.

Last edited:

4camgt

Bleeding blue since 76'
Established Member
kinda sucks that if you google k*ckzman it brings you here:rollseyes

at least he got his azz whooped:thumbsup:

qwik90coupe

Established Member
http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/p_CaseByName.aspx
just search his name there. I think the only reason the police didnt take me to jail is because everything they catch him doing he walks away from.He needs to grow up, he prank calls my grandparents making fun of my dead grand mother, says he is going to punch my son in the face which is 2.
I think it was a bunch of built up anger then trying to jump my 16 yr old brother. It just makes me sick that he funds these car with other peoples money. i guess if i had it like that can we say procharged or turbo stroker but i dont i have to work for what i have,and provide for my family yes my car may look like shit but i can feel good about myself cause i did the work i didnt pay people too and every part i have was bought with money i earned.

qkslvr221

Established Member
He posted bail on 5/31, looks like he's on trial for receiving stolen property.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That bish is back on the site. I forget what his new handle is, but I'll know it when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread