"KB 2.2L For Sale"

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Hello everyone thanks for the replys on the PM and the offers that I have recieved I truly appreciate the offers. I have had some offers and a pending sale that fell through however I'm willing to sell the blower for $2200.00 shipped.. Please remember that the KB blower is a first generation KB 2.2L(Loud whine) Blower in good condition and is ready to be shipped to whomever has the funds.

The cost of shipping from Fed Ex is $90.00 3-4 day shipping therefore whomever buys this blower will be getting a good blower for around $2100.00.. I'm flexible guys but please help me out.. Thanks again for your interest and God Bless everyone...

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who was interested in the blower as I truly to appreciate everyone's interest because it was a blessing to speak to everyone who I spoke to. The blower has been sold it was all in Gods timing and in his hands so I thank God since it was his will for this blower to be sold.

Thank you SoundFx for the sale and everyone Sound FX is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone that I would do business with him again..:) Therefore, take care everyone I hope everyone stays blessed and again I appreciated everyone who PM and was interested in the blower.

I will also keep everyone in my prayers because were all going through some thing in our lives and were all experiencing some tough times now with the economy, family, finances, health and so forth.. Therefore take care everyone and stay blessed and I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day and remember that it's God that is in control of our lives not us..:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread